How to perform Talk and Listen in your Arlo Camera?
Talk and Listen is usually an efficient feature of the camera with the help of which the user can interact with the person standing in front of the camera. The user can interact with an individual even when he is far away from home. No matter how far the user is from the camera, as long as the user is connected either through arlo.netgear.com interface or through Arlo app he can control any activity within the camera. The user connected with the web interface of arlo.netgear.com through desktop by typing www.arlo.netgear.com on the address bar and connects to his Arlo app through phone by installing the application within the mobile device.
Steps to perform Talk and Listen in Arlo Camera
- If the user is using the computer, type www.arlo.netgear.com on the address bar of a browser. If you are using the mobile device then you have to tap on the Arlo icon displaying on the home screen of your mobile.
- Device page will get displayed on the screen.
- Click on Live tab of the camera feed image.
- Tap on the Microphone tab
- Microphone button displays and up to five seconds it will turn green.’
- When the button turns bright green, it means the feature is ready to allow you to say anything you want to say.
- Click on the Microphone button and speak. Hold the button until or unless you are done with the conversation.
How to Remove an Arlo Camera from the Arlo Account?
In order to add a new Arlo Camera in an existing account, the user first has to remove the currently connected Arlo device from the account as only one device can be operated from a single account. In order to add a new device, the user must remove an existing device from the account. He has to do it all through the interface of the Arlo.netgear.com which can be reached either through the desktop or through your mobile device.
Step to remove an Arlo Camera from the Account
- If the user is using a computer, then he must type www.arlo.netgear.com on the address bar of the browser.
- Arlo login page appears on the screen.
- Fulfill the login page with appropriate credentials. Click on the OK button and the home page of arlo.netgear.com will appear on the screen.’
- Go to the Settings tab, click on my device tab and the list of devices including the base station and the cameras get displayed on the screen.
- Tap on your camera and settings will get displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on Remove Device tab.
- The camera gets removed from the account and all the settings you configured will also get deleted.