Arlo wireless security cameras should be set up in such a way that the placing of the Arlo camera and distance guidelines are correctly followed which are must for Arlo camera setup and its positioning.
To position the Arlo camera at desired location, make it a certain point that you place it within 90 meters or in other words 300 feet of area in close proximity to the arlo netgear login base station. Get going with the Arlo camera setup and its synchronization to the Arlo base station by preventing any Wi-Fi signal interference.
Arlo Camera Positioning for Arlo Camera Setup:
- Never position the Arlo camera from or behind a glass door or a window as this decreases the camera’s viewing because of the reduced Arlo camera’s movement sensor whenever it tries to capture through a mirror, glass or plastic door or window.
- Set up the Arlo camera within the full viewing range of the area you wish to be captured under surveillance and also under the coverage range of the Arlo surveillance camera.
- Use the The Arlo cameras in position mode across Arlo camera setup to upload the videos on the cloud database at a swift rate.
Arlo Camera Setup and Arlo Camera Positioning in Position Mode Feature:
The positioning mode feature of the Arlo camera grants security monitoring permitting the users to aim their Arlo security camera while they are busy streaming Arlo camera’s recorded video files. Arlo camera setup in this mode allows applying real-time variations to the recent positioning of their Netgear Arlo security camera. Proceed with Arlo camera setup – setting up Arlo security camera in position mode with below guide:
- Launch the Arlo camera application on your mobile device to reach the Arlo camera web GUI setup page or camera settings.
- As another option, approach the Arlo camera settings by the way of Arlo login across your registered Netgear Arlo account.
- When prompted, fill in the desired Arlo account sign in credentials in arlo login fields.
- Keep patience till you access the web GUI/settings page of the Arlo camera.
- Otherwise, try logging into the Arlo cameras GUI dashboard utilizing Arlo login steps across arlo.netgear.com. For this, get to the internet/web browsing window on your computer or smart phone provided your device is connected to working and active wireless network connection.
- Input arlo.netgear.com default Arlo login web address in the given address bar of the launched web browser to reach Arlo camera GUI/settings page.
- Fill in the required Arlo login details – that should be a registered email ID you made formerly and Arlo login password you created while initial Arlo login.
- Hit on the Login tab for Arlo camera login.
- At the Arlo camera web based interface, select the “Settings” button to initiate Arlo camera setup in positioning mode and click on the same.
- Access the “Settings,” option to opt for “My Devices” tab.
- This will show the list of registered devices on the connected computer or phone screen.
- Choose your Arlo security camera that has to be placed under the position mode.
- Opt for the “Device Utilities” option.
- Choose the “Camera positioning”.
- The Arlo camera will begin to start streaming the video.
- Make changes in the positioning angle of your Arlo camera and adjust it till the area you wish to put under surveillance gets fully covered under the Arlo camera’s view and range.
Place your Arlo camera (arlo camera setup on arlo.netgear.com)mounted at a minimum 7 feet of height from the floor level making it certain that it is faced downwards which permits the camera sensor to function well. The Arlo cameras are built to best sense the movements amidst 5 to 20 feet of area distance within its motion sensitivity detection feature.